Llachon 2 Days
The visitors are invited to get involved with the family activities and to see the sunset from Cerro Auki Carus, an hour and a half’s walk away.
- Things to bring
Llachon 2 Days
DAY 1: LAKE TITICACA - UROS - LLACHON
Hotel, after 30 minutes of motorboat you will arrive at the Uros Island. We will visit 3 different floating islands and we will board the Totora Boats, after this tour we will continue our trip and we will arrive to Llachon Peninsula. In Llachon, we will appreciate the Inca’s costums that still stay, the behavior and the interrelations of the residents. We will take lunch prepared by the residents. After, we will take a motorboat for 40 minutes bordering Llachon peninsula and we will appreciate the natural landscape that the peninsula offer us. At night, we will take dinner and have a show prepared by the residents who lodge us. These homestays does not have the same facilities as one house of the city , Overnight.
DAY 2: LLACHON -TAQUILE
Breakfast. Transfer from Llachon Peninsula to Taquile Island (1 hour). We will arrive to Taquile Island. We will visit the Taquile Island and we will take a walk of 50 minutes from Chuño port, by a footpath that goes directly to the main square, located in the top of the island. The residents continue living according their old traditions and laws. We left the Taquile Island where we must descend 533 stone steps (altitude 13,000 ft above sea level)to arrive to Chilcano main port. Return to Puno.
All departure and arrival times are approximate.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Round-trip transportation.
- A local experienced English - Spanish tour guide.
- Lunch in Taquile
- Home Stay in Llachon community + 01 Dinner + 01 lunch + 01 breakfast
- Entrance fees to tourist sites.
- Drop-off at your hotel
What is not included
- Personal expenses
Prices in U.S. dollars are based on per person, departures are guaranteed.
- EARLY BIRD SAVING: 90 days prior to the trip: 10% off.
NOTE: INCA PLANET TRAVEL GUIDE reserves the right to make the final decision regarding amount of discount. Also we offer special discounts for groups.
Things to bring
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun.
- Sun cream (factor 35 recommended), lip salve, sun glasses.
- Money belt + emergency money
- Water bottle (mineral water can be bought throughout Peru)
- Camera + Batteries (Batteries can easily be bought in Peru and is of excellent quality).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Original passport.
- A small day-bag
- Comfortable walking boots with good ankle support.